Retained Heat Cooker (RHC)is a standalone, non-electric insulated bag designed to reduce the amount of fuel required for cooking food.When the food is heated to the boiling temperature, it is transferred to the RHC instead of continue cooking, and eco - friendly slow cooker.
How to work ?
When cooking anything with water - such as rice or vegetables, soup, stew - bring the food for boiling on the stove, as usual.Use the the right size of pot for the amount of food.When the food ( not just the water )is completely at boiling point (as a rule of thumb ,one third of the normal cooking time, to be on the safe side ), transfer the pot to a RHC, making sure heat is not lost in the process. Keep the lid on and do not place the port on a cool surface area before transferring to the RHC.
Retained Heat Cooker
* Simple and easy cooking process
* Saves 50% more fuel than the traditional stove or gas stove
* Keeps food hot for maximum 10 hours
* Environment friendly
* Enhance safety and convenience around cooking
* Makes meal more delicious and nutritious
* Portable and safe. Hot dishes can be transported in a vehicle while cooking continues.
* Normal cooking time is not lengthy and reduces stove time by two third.
Cooking Time :